Re: [Groff] About header and footer

From: Yu Zhao
Subject: Re: [Groff] About header and footer
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 00:55:34 +0800

Try this:

.de BP .rn CH @CH
.rn LH @LH
.bp
.rn @CH CH
.rn @LH LH
..

Then use .BP instead of .bp.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Huang" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:15 PM

Thanks.

But, it  seems not  to solve  my problem. I  guess you  misunderstood my
requirement. But,  that's my fault.Sorry  for my poor English  that make
you confused;)

My problem is that, I defined header with .CH, .LH ... macros, and use a
.bp to  start a section (or  chapter ) in a  new page. I  don't want the
header show in  the first page of each section,  in the following pages,
it's there.

Thanks
Luke