Re: [Groff] How to switch off line filling?

From: Dan H
Subject: Re: [Groff] How to switch off line filling?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:37:42 +0100

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:22:12 +0100
Dan H <address@hidden> wrote:

>          2.  Foreign languages: How can I load different
>              hyphenation patterns, if they exist?

More specifically: I did find the .hpf command and used it like thus:

.hpf /usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/generic/hyphen/dehypht.tex
.hla german

But I still don't get any hyphenation in German texts.

Ah yes, and the subject line is completely misleading insofar as THAT
problem is the one I've solved after starting to type that mail
(with .SA 0 or .ad l)

Thanks,
--D.