[Groff] OTF in Groff or -mom in Heitrloom troff...

From: Michael Kerpan
Subject: [Groff] OTF in Groff or -mom in Heitrloom troff...
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:46:22 -0500

After joining this board (and being mostly a lurker), I've been clued
in to the awesome -mom macro package. I'd like to use it with my
extensive collection of OTF fonts, but it seems like groff's font
support rather lags behind that of Heirloom troff... Are there any
plans to add "modern" font handling and format support a la "htroff"
to groff or -mom to "htroff" or am I stuck at the moment...