Re: [Groff] Why is it...

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] Why is it...
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:31:11 -0500

On Thu, Dec 27, 2007, Blake McBride wrote:
> Clone LaTeX with mom, write a tutorial, and package it all up, and
> we'll have a lot more people using groff/mom.  I am willing to
> help.  Any takers?

I am so busy right now that I can scarcely see the tunnel, let alone
the light at the end right now.  I'm hoping the situation will
change by the end of spring 2008, at which point I'm going to be
taking a good, long look at the mom project.  Mom was never intended
to be a LaTeX-ish clone for groff; however, that is one of the
issues I'll have to look.

If you're still up for it later in 2008, Blake, let's discuss the
issue then (on the list).  Same goes for anyone else on the list
who's interested.

--
Peter Schaffter