Re: [Groff] Groff Version in Debian and [K]ubuntu

From: Robert Thorsby
Subject: Re: [Groff] Groff Version in Debian and [K]ubuntu
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:39:14 +1100

On 19/11/07 23:25:42, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> I'm slowly getting nearer to a new groff release.
> However, it's just me basically working on this
> -- for example, cleaning up the copyright stuff
> eats a huge amount of my time which I can afford
> for maintaining groff...

I apologise if my previous post sounded like a criticism of groff -- it
was not intended to be. However, it is truly frustrating for all
concerned when The Debian Way turns out to be the wrong way because, as
you are aware, The Debian Way does not concede the possibility of error
in itself. :-)

Robert Thorsby