Re: [Groff] pic: new box attribute - slanted

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] pic: new box attribute - slanted
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:30:00 +0100 (CET)

> Now I have attached a changed pic.patch file, where I removed the wrong
> correction of the 'iff' wording in common.cpp, as you pointed out.

Thanks.  This is applied now (with minor fixes).

> And I attached a ChangeLog file. I hope this is now the content and
> format you expect.

No :-) You missed the most important point, namely, which functions
and variables change.  Please look how I've done it.

Note that I've removed all changes to troff.cpp, since they have
absolutely no effect -- probably some remnants from previous
experiments?  I've also added proper fixes to the NEWS and pic.ms
files.