Re: [Groff] RE: Small bug in groff 1.19.2 footnote number control?

From: Larry Jones
Subject: Re: [Groff] RE: Small bug in groff 1.19.2 footnote number control?
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:53:17 -0400 (EDT)

(Ted Harding) writes:

> I don't think classic troff mm's ":p" has ever been in groff's
> mm, which has used "ft*nr" as long as I've known it (about 1990)!

The obvious "solution" to that "problem" is to add:

        .als :p ft*nr

to the mm macros like is done for other obscure number registers.  As a
temporary workaround, you could also just add that to your document.

-Larry Jones

What's Santa's definition?  How good do you have to be to qualify as good?
-- Calvin