Re: [Groff] building process stuck when building groff-current using Min

From: Yu-ning Feng
Subject: Re: [Groff] building process stuck when building groff-current using MinGW
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 02:20:17 +0800

2007/9/9, Keith Marshall <address@hidden>:

> You mean you still see the crash in tbl, and the GhostScript failure?
> Sorry, but I don't know what else to suggest, for I simply cannot
> reproduce these faults.  I don't know if LF --> CRLF corruption in other
> source files might cause this; I'll try saving pdfmark.ms as a CRLF file
> on Monday, to see what the effect may be.
>
> Regards,
> Keith.

I removed the groff-current source directory, extracted the package,
and maked again. I discovered something interesting. At first make,
make stopped much earlier. "make clean". Maked again, things were
different - it went on, tbl went wrong at "mixed_pickles" just as
described before. Note that pdfmark was ok this time.

Outputs are attached.

--
Yu-ning Feng