Re: [Groff] gkurz, a short introduction for german users

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: Re: [Groff] gkurz, a short introduction for german users
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:21:44 +0200

Am 28.08.2007 um 22:54 schrieb Janez Z(emva <address@hidden>:

The distinction between - and \- is interesting. Since I like to copy a
command line from a document and paste it to the shell, this is
important. I have to figure out why it doesn't work here. Pasting to
TextEdit works and shows the hyphen, pasting to Terminal does not work.
I'll add a chapter about that.

Put up your work at some public place, please. Many of us aren't German,
yet we can speak/read/write the language.

This is the intention of the document. It should go into the groff-wiki and my even end in the groff distribution, leading to translations to french, swedish, ...

My aim is to keep it below 5 pages.
I'm currently writing two new sections about dashes and spaces and still stumble upon new questions. The answers to these may be interesting to non-german users as well.

Axel