[Groff] gkurz, a short introduction for german users

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: [Groff] gkurz, a short introduction for german users
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:05:58 +0200

Hello!

About two month ago I started looking at groff. I discovered that support for german was recently added and installed 1.19.2, only to learn that I needed 1.19.3 from CVS.

It took some digging and asking around until I was able to write my first document. In order to spare future users these frustrating moments, I wrote down what I learned so far. About half of that document is about my pet peeve, the quotation marks:-)

Please take a look at this document (It is written in german), I would like to add it to the groff-wiki or maybe even the groff distribution, once it is finished.

Feel free to comment on the content and the style.

Axel

PS: My DSL connection broke down last weekend and I'm currently attached via the good old wet shoe string. Thus it may take longer for me to reply since I only poll mail once a day.