RE: [Groff] Groff editor.

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: RE: [Groff] Groff editor.
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:06:57 -0700 (PDT)

My current job requires writing long, highly-technical documents in
Word and it is absolutely HORRID!  I totally agree with you!

I've seen editors for HTML and XML where you have two windows, one
that contains the raw source and one that contains a reasonably-accurate
rendition of the formatted text.  You can edit in either pane and the
results are displayed to the other.  This seems like a reasonable
compromise between people who prefer the raw text format (like most
of us on this list) and those who prefer the WYSIWYG approach.