Re: [Groff] Bulleted number - How to do???

From: andlabs
Subject: Re: [Groff] Bulleted number - How to do???
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 05:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

What I meant to say is that although it is easy making the circle (\D'c
{radius}'), there are hard parts:

- troff offsets the drawing, making it harder to place the text than \kx\D'c
{radius}'\h'|\nxu+3u'text (the given \k and \h instructions from the troff
Users' Manual by Joe Ossanna)
- troff takes all circle radiuses in ems (suffix m); there is no way to
override (I tried)
- And when you're done with the circle, how do you get yourself out of it?

Unless you have two different types of circles in your screenshot, you don't
need to match the circles. For example, if you have both filled and unfilled
circles, then you need either circle and a ton of line commands or the ideal
tool (which is an ancient drawing language)