Re: [Groff] Bulleted number - How to do???

From: Rüdiger Härtel
Subject: Re: [Groff] Bulleted number - How to do???
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:44:00 +0200

Am Freitag 03 August 2007 01:41:24 schrieb andlabs:
> Why do you need it in a circle when you can just use the ms .IP or mm's
> built-in numbering along with a normal number?

I used the numbers in a circle in a screenshot to highlight some points. I
thought, using the same numbers in circles in text would simplify the
understanding for the reader.

I will think about something else if it is not easily possible.

--
with best regards / salutations distinguées / Cordiali Saluti /
med vänliga hälsningar / mit freundlichen Gruessen

Ruediger Haertel

+===========================================================
| port GmbH               phone +49 345 77755-0
| D-06132 Halle/Saale     mailto:address@hidden
| Germany                 http://www.port.de
| CAN Wiki                http://www.CAN-Wiki.info/
| Ethernet Powerlink      http://www.epl-tools.com
| Newsletter:             http://www.port.de/register.html
port Gesellschaft für computergestützte Automation mbH;
Geschäftsführer: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel;
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Halle/Saale;
Registergericht Sachsen-Anhalt Stendal HRB 212667