Re: [Groff] Number registers

From: andlabs
Subject: Re: [Groff] Number registers
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

Great, thanks. Then that isn't the source of my problem:

x.troff:11: fatal error: input stack limit exceeded (probable infinite loop)

But I just figured it out: ms requires .TL before anything else (and after
.RP). The way I have the code starts with something that is not .TL. And
thus, the above error. :-( I guess I'll just give a .RP, then a .TL, then an
.AU, then the rest of the doc.