[Groff] groff on ms prints only first page

From: andlabs
Subject: [Groff] groff on ms prints only first page
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:30:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello. I have Mac OS X and Ubuntu Linux on a Mac with a HP Photosmart C3800
Series All-in-One - both OSs have that default - and I'm having problems
with a simple troff file.

When I do

   $ groff -ms -l my_first_troff.troff

and I use groff because it has -l, it gives me

   :0: macro error: diversion open while ejecting page (recovering)

Then only one page gets printed, and not the rest. Adding .RP prints the
cover and then only one body page, and it's still incomplete. What's going
on?