[Groff] Research on word processor

From: jenna brady
Subject: [Groff] Research on word processor
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:23:18 +0100

Hi

Please can you help me?

I am researching on word processors that behave in a similar way to
Microsoft word and that can generate word compatible documents. The
application will run on our servers rather than at the clients end. So the
application must be capable of running from the internet explorer and
Firefox browsers.

I would appreciate any advice regarding  groff and its capabilities

Kind regards

Jenna Brady

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:02