[Groff] Gettin' the latest

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [Groff] Gettin' the latest
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:43:29 +1000

Folks,

i hate upgrades (good news never comes without bad news), but finally I upgraded my Mac. OS 10.4.9 (with groff 1.19.1 and gcc), latest X11, Xtools, whatever.
Thanks to FinkCommander, all went well.

As the last step I wanted the latest in groff (I need .devicem and updated me macros, if any). Got a bit of info overload on the net until I found something simple and tried it:

PNG image

Well, I got a lot, but it is Version 1.19 (huh).
Could you please tell me what is the latest: 1.19.2, 1.20 (I've seen hints), what's in the proper CVS (the thing above is behind the times).
Do I need the CVS at all for my wants?
And how to get it, if possible.

Thank you,

Miklos

PS: Good bless .dmg and FinkCommander, sighhhh