[Groff] gxditview feature request

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: [Groff] gxditview feature request
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:17:20 +0200

On my Mac, I usually keep an X server going with gxditview previewing the
file I'm working on in my text editor.  I can switch back and forth with
Cmd-Tab, and update the preview with 'r'.  All this I can do without
touching a mouse.  But if I need to scroll within the gxditview preview
page, I not only need to use the mouse, but also try to remember those
awful, counterintuitive Mosaic mouseclick scrolls.  Inevitably, I bash the
arrow keys a few times hoping that they will scroll the screen, but
vainly...

so, could arrow-key scrolling be implemented easily in gxditview?

--
Robert Goulding
Program in History and Philosophy of Science