[Groff] Kerkis

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: [Groff] Kerkis
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:08:58 +0200

Just went through the digest of groff material, and saw there has been
discussion of Kerkis.  I used to have this online, while at Princeton, but
now (as Ted's detective work revealed!) I've moved to Notre Dame.  I'm on
leave this year, in Europe, but somewhere I'm sure I still have the files
for using Greek with groff.  I'll upload them when I locate them (or put
them on a ND website); at the very least, someone can update them or use the
encoding files as the basis of a better implementation.