[Groff] Eqn, tbl and groff characters

From: Frank Jahnke
Subject: [Groff] Eqn, tbl and groff characters
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 20:11:26 -0700

I am submitting a proposal that contains equations, tables and US $
signs.  What character would list members suggest I use for in-line
equations?  The # character is used internally within tbl and I have
equations in tables so I cannot use #.  I would like to print $ (my
usual eqn choice) because I need some dollar symbols.  Or is there a way
to escape $ in groff and use delim $$ for eqn?

Frank