Re: [Groff] Refer and Journals

From: Zvezdan Petkovic
Subject: Re: [Groff] Refer and Journals
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:47:01 -0400

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 09:36:22AM -0700, Frank Jahnke wrote:
> If that is so, do the readers of this list have some "standard" ones
> already worked out?  It would be useful to pool these, so that we
> don't all have to reinvent the wheel.

First, a disclaimer.
I use -me most of the time, but couple of years ago, as I was writing
modifications for refer to get the refer macros right for -me I
implemented this for -ms.  I don't know how general these are but they
worked for my needs at the time.  Also notice that for the full
conformance with ACM style the names should be reversed and the first
name should be shortened to the initial only (e.g., Petkovic, Z.).

I'm sending this not as some serious contribution (more testing and
checking is probably necessary).  I'm sending it because it may help the
original poster get around his problems with refer after small
modifications.

Best regards,

        Zvezdan