Re: [Groff] Integral signs

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: Re: [Groff] Integral signs
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:16:26 +1100

Joerg,

This only needs a bit of compression, not to overwhelm an equation.
It is good looking in print and it is simple,  thank you.

Since PS was incorporated into troff (a very long time), I completely forgot
about pic, and was wondering why anyone wanted to use it.
Now I need to reconsider, pic can still be rather useful.

Thanks again,

Miklos