[Groff] Integral signs

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [Groff] Integral signs
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:42:38 +1100

Dear Folks,

I need some integral signs with circles/ellipses around them (e.g. for control volumes). I've experimented a lot but only got something that is just acceptable in print,
but downright ughhly in Preview and Acrobat.

How would you stretch the circle of the double- and triple integrals?
I've tried \(ci instead of `o' but it looks very thin compared to thick int signs.
What can you suggest (espec something scalable)?

Thanks,

Miklos