[Groff] Correct protocol for making changes

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [Groff] Correct protocol for making changes
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:15:13 -0500

The previous stuff on my agenda is done, but I'm not going to commit the
MathML patch yet; nobody has had time to review it.

When I go back to trying to make the man pages portable, I'm wondering what
the appropriate test protocol is.  Is an eyeball check that it looks right
under both man in a terminal window and Postscript sufficient?  I will of
corse be validating these with doclifter.