[Groff] State of the MathML patch

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [Groff] State of the MathML patch
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 03:53:04 -0500

Werner, I have a couple of minor improvements to the MathML patch;
notably, I've fixed a minor bug in the handling of inline equations
and another that attached an incorrect attribute to <mfrac>.  Would
you prefer to receive an incremental patch or a rollup?

Not having write access to the CVS is starting to be a pain.

Teaching doclifter to use groff -TMathML has gone mostly quite smoothly,
but there turns out to be one nasty little issue.  A couple of man pages
embed numeric troff highlight escapes like \f2 in eqn formulas.  It's
not at all clear what to do with these when generating MathML. Any
suggestions?