Re: [Groff] Status of man-page patches

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [Groff] Status of man-page patches
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:43:44 -0500

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:
> I won't change the [groff_out.man] file right now.

Entirely reasonable -- that was always going to be one of the nasty ones.
I'm in favor of picking the low-hanging fruit first and using what we
learn in the process to tackle the hard cases later.

Looks like I get to ascend to the higher levels of troff mastery the
hard way. Oh, joy, oh rapture...not.

The work I'm doing on eqn now is much easier and (thankfully) much less
likely to break things.