Re: [Groff] Is there an easy way to find out the width of the mo

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: [Groff] Is there an easy way to find out the width of the mo
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:48:27 -0500

(Ted Harding) writes:
> It's still not clear exactly what you want to do, and why you
> necessarily need to use the table-width for it. For example, in
> your case above it seems more likely that you want to tie the Note
> to the table itself, in which case you can make it part of the
> table. For example:

Unfortunately, the combination of || and = doesn't really produce the
same thing as doublebox (which my actual document uses), so using .T&
and having it in the same table has some difficulties.

It can't be an marignal note, because there isn't enough margin in my
actual document.

I think I'll use the third option, using \Z, \h, and \n[TW].

Thanks for your help!
--
T. Kurt Bond, address@hidden