Re: [Groff] grohtml and non-ms macros

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml and non-ms macros
Date: 03 Jan 2007 00:55:40 +0000

Zvezdan Petkovic <address@hidden> writes:

> After this point all the letters are too small for comfortable reading.
>
> Questions:
>       - This is not a too complicated paragraph, yet is it broken in
>         two paragraphs at "interpretation</p> <p>of".  Why?

Hi,

it is missing the html specials (emitted via the .DEVTAG-*
macros found in s.tmac and defined in devtag.tmac) which tell grohtml
where an equation starts, ends (.EQ .EN) it handles $$ as the
preprocessor eqn inserts the specials.

>       - Where five levels of <small> come from?
>         (The document of 5 pages ends up with 7 <small> levels).

because eqn says reduce the point size when emitting some of the
equation glyphs.  I've now fixed this - will post a patch tomorrow,

regards,
Gaius