Re: [Groff] grohtml hanging on PSPIC

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml hanging on PSPIC
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:59:45 -0500

-

> what does your awk script transform the input file into?

It just transforms tbl stuff to HTML markup. For the example given, it has no
effect and should be omitted.

> Here is my test which passes with groff-1.19.3

Running an update didn't change anything for either pre-grohtml or post-
grohtml. If I move the PSPIC statement *below* the TL, formatting completes
but grohtml doesn't generate an img tag. I can't put in a conditional to use
PIMG for -Thtml & PSPIC for -Tps, because -Thtml uses *both* (as shown in
my example output).

I'm thinking either my EPS file has some problems, or there's a hiccup in the
conversion process. Gaius, could I send you my logo EPS & have you try it
with that?

-- Larry