[Groff] Latin9 font

From: R.J. Baart
Subject: [Groff] Latin9 font
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:15:12 +0100

I can use groff, but nothing more then that. On our debian server
we use groff for reporting. I installed the most recent version of
groff 1.19.2 on this server. because the debian packages (1.18) did
not support the Euro-sign.

The postscript output supports the Euro sign. It would be nice if we
also can use latin9 (iso-8859-15) font instead of latin1 (iso-8859-1)
because latin9 supports the Euro sign too. UTF-8 is not an option
because the application uses termcap, so iso-8859-15 is the most
easy way for us to support the Euro sign.

Is this font available? I'm not member of the list see please send a
reply to my e-mail adres.

Regards

R.J. Baart
mailto:address@hidden