[Groff] RE: MOM - GROFF AND CSS

From: Josie Belliard
Subject: [Groff] RE: MOM - GROFF AND CSS
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:20:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I used to do traditional typesetting, and used the
most advanced features such as nestled autotabs,
multiple columns, etc.

I did everything in position, to the point.

I would like to see some work done with MOM. Could you
so kindly send me some links? If I have your support I
could easily create columnar /tabular work that grows
as the user increases the type sizes, browser, etc.

I used to use compugraphic equipment and used codes
such as:
<AT1,11,C><AT1,L><IS><AT1,L><FP24><AT2,L>FP240<AT2,L><FP24><AT3,L><IS><IS><AT3,L><AT4,L><NFO>Longest
Sentence<NFX><AT4,L><AT11,C>
<CT11>This is the heading to center over all columns
<CT1>body body body<TB>body, body,
body<TB>Sentence1<TQ>
<EL>
<ALD3>
<HR100>

I wanted to know if I can use MOM along with CSS. I
need to use CSS but it now good enough for complex
work.
Josie Belliard