[Groff] Perspective in Pic

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [Groff] Perspective in Pic
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:35:30 +1000

Ted,

If you want to do 3d in groff, I think that PS is better suited for this than Pic.
Here you can define an object in its own co-ordinate system, introduce
modelling transformations to help in putting together complex objects from simple
elements, and viewing transformations to rotate the object for viewing
without changing its coordinates.

This is one of my old slides:

PS. Fellas, I haven't received a single post from this forum for a very-very long time. How do you manage? Do you check the archives all the time or your ISP is not taking
SpamCop so seriously as mine?

Miklos