[Groff] List delivery disabled

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [Groff] List delivery disabled
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 01:19:35 +1000

Fellas,

I've found my list delivery disabled again at

http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/groff

It is due to excessive bounces (5 rejects) and this happened to me many times before. At least now I know why it happens. My ISP is legally obliged to bounce messages
from blacklisted sites. These can be found at

www.spamcop.net

Spamcop says that lists.gnu.org is currently blacklisted but, if no other complaint is coming-in, it
will be de-listed in 23 hours.
In the past 94 days we've been blacklisted 23 times for a total of 27 days.

It is easy to reset list delivery at lists.gnu.org/... but until spamcop says ok, there's still no delivery. So, if you suspect that something is not hunky dory, you need to check both places.

See you,

Miklos