Re: [Groff] Rules drawn with \D are rounded

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] Rules drawn with \D are rounded
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:31:55 +0200

> Please convert the information in your email into a patch for
> grops.man, together with the example.

Done (more or less).  I've also taken the liberty to restructure
the grops manpage somewhat, i.e., begin the "Usage" section with
the discussion of the general workings of grops instead of how
many fonts there are.  (I think this is more logical, but you
might disagree.)  I'm not sure whether a patch file makes sense
under these circumstances, so I'm attaching the entire grops.man
file.