Re: [Groff] Kerning with a newly installed font?

From: Robert Marks
Subject: Re: [Groff] Kerning with a newly installed font?
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:34:47 +1000 (EST)

Werner,

Well, in ESS13 the letter A gets:

A       935,690,20      2       65      A

while in ZCMI A gets:

A       620,632,16,127,37,87    2       65      A

Since the kern pairs refer to letters (and in some cases to characters), and
all letters and characters are listed under
"charset", is this OK?

Robert

--
Robert MARKS, Australian Graduate School of Management,
              UNSW SYDNEY, NSW 2052, Australia

Disclaimer: http://www.agsm.edu.au/email_disclaimer.html