Re: [Groff] A nut to crack

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: Re: [Groff] A nut to crack
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:26:26 +1000

On 28/07/2006, at 4:25 PM, Miklos Somogyi wrote:

Thousand apologies, Werner.
I discovered .ptr
I discovered a trap
I discovered that there is perfection in this world: I perfectly forgot that I ever set one.
Mea culpa, maxima culpa.
10 years ago this would not have happened ;-[

May I modify my query then?
This problem came about that a while ago I wrote a macro to insert an image at the left of the page. It set the indent so that the text could flow at the right, and set a trap to return
to indent zero at the bottom of the picture.
Obviously I had to remove the trap whilst in the following text, and that's what I forgot to do.

So my question is: is there a suicidal trap that kills itself after it is sprung or on entering a new page,
or would it be difficult to make one?
Then one would launch such a macro and could forget about disarming the trap much later.

Miklos