[Groff] Spam filtering?

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [Groff] Spam filtering?
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:42:18 +1000

Hello all,

To add to my previous query: I found that my list delivery was disabled due to excessive bounces. Since I did not set up Safari to delete spam, I asked my ISP whether they bounced messages coming from you.
This is their answer:

----------------

Dear Miklos,

Thank you for your email.

It is possible given the situation described that the bounce-back
messages Werner receives are coming from us, information as to why an
email has been rejected is often contained within the bounce-back
itself. If you would be so kind as to procure one of these bounce-back
emails and forward that to us at address@hidden we will be
happy to analyze it for you to discover why a problem exists.

You may quote reference number 1973980 whenever referring to this
problem whether emailing or speaking directly with one of our help desk
consultants. Our contact information is available via the following site
should you have any further queries:

http://support.netspace.net.au/contact/numbers.php

Kind Regards,
Katy
Netspace Online Systems

I'd be glad if anyone could retrieve a bounced message and send it to netspace, because,
as things are, I don't get anything from the list (though enabled).

Thanks

Miklos