[Groff] groff 1.19.2 with pdfref

From: Rüdiger Härtel
Subject: [Groff] groff 1.19.2 with pdfref
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:48:44 +0200

Hello,

I am using the pdfref macros from Kees Zeelenberg found here
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2001-01/msg00047.html.

It works nicely together with the ms macros. I better should say
worked. We updated to version 1.19.2 and now it doesn't work
anymore.

Does anybody else use this macros and possibly has already changed
it to make it work again?

What happens is that the numbered header (.NH) do not have the text
in the normal text and not in the pdf bookmarks.
However the not numbered header (.SH) show up in normal text and pdf
bookmarks.
Both are not shown in the TOC (.TC).

Here is a simple example with the result:

.NH
Header 1
.LP
.NH 2
Header 2
.LP
blablablub
.SH
Header x
.LP
.TC

<snip>

groff -U -ms -M. -mspdfref test.t2 > test.ps
ps2pdf test.ps