Re: [Groff] misleading warning

From: Keith MARSHALL
Subject: Re: [Groff] misleading warning
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:37:02 +0100

>> s/probably/possibly/ would be better, IMHO.
>
> Fixed, thanks.  Note that this wording is from James Clark...

Ah, well.  He's English, so what would he know?  :-)

Sorry, just couldn't resist the opportunity to return some of the
banter, which normally flows westward across the Irish Sea.  I'm
sure James would agree that `possibly' is a better fit here, but
overlooked it, when he originally wrote `probably'.

Regards,
Keith.