RE: [Groff] Meeting Werner

From: Ted Harding
Subject: RE: [Groff] Meeting Werner
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 14:08:51 +0100 (BST)

On 09-May-06 M Bianchi wrote:
> It was great to read the interview with Werner (our Fearless Leader?).
> What an interesting story!  It is good to "meet" you, Werner.
>
> Now all we need is a Groff Anthem to be sung at the next International
> Groff Confernece ;)

So long as it's an improvement on the "Free Software Song" -- see:

  http://www.gnu.org/music/free-software-song.html

whence you can download it in .au or .ogg format. But Werner's
background encourages me to anticipate a higher level of
inspiration!

Best wishes to all,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>