[Groff] int() in gpic

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] int() in gpic
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:37:52 +0100 (CET)

I've seen this paragraph in dpic_man.txt:

  Gpic int() computes the floor of its argument rather than the
  integer part as specified by DWB pic.  Dpic provides both the
  floor() and int() functions but int() does not compute the same
  value as gpic int() for non-integer negative arguments.

This is fixed now: int() now really returns the integer part.

    Werner

PS: I'm missing version numbers in the name of the dpic bundle, say,
    `dpic-20060103.tar.gz'.