Re: [Groff] Swedish support

From: Jörgen Grahn
Subject: Re: [Groff] Swedish support
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:38:08 +0100

On Fri Mar  3 09:24:22 2006, address@hidden wrote:

> I've added a file `sv.tmac' for Swedish support, together with Swedish
> hyphenation patterns.

I suppose at least one swede has to say it -- thanks!

> This file is incomplete; currently it only
> contains the strings from the -mm translation (so that mm's language
> support is integrated within the new framework).  Updates are highly
> welcome!

At some point I will have a look. But don't let that prevent anyone else
from doing it -- I write little in my native language so I'm not very
motivated.

Still, I appreciate not having to point into my tetex installation to get
reasonable hyphenation.

/Jorgen

--
  // Jörgen Grahn       "Koka lopplummer, bada Ross, loppor borta."
\X/ <address@hidden>                        -- Jonas