[Groff] Fw: gpic bug? line and arrow .c and .end

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Fw: gpic bug? line and arrow .c and .end
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:55:53 +0100 (CET)

Folks,

please check this request with AT&T pic!  It looks like a bug to me,
because the code works just fine if I replace the arrows with closed
objects like a circles.

    Werner
--- Begin Message --- Subject: gpic bug? line and arrow .c and .end Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:52:37 +1100 (EST)
Hello.  This pic drawing parses fine, but I don't get the results I
expect.  It is as though the "with .whatever" isn't there.  I think "line"
has the same problem as arrow, but I have used arrows here to make
it more obvious.

I have tried it on these versions:

                GNU pic version 1.09
        GNU pic (groff) version 1.18.1

.PS
box
arrow up with .start at last box.nw
arrow right with .end at last box.nw
arrow down with .c at last box.se
.PE

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Thanks,

jen.

P.S. I don't belong to the list bug-groff, so please Cc any replies to me.

--
Jennifer Sayers
Senior Network Analyst