RE: [Groff] Adding fonts to groff -- instructions?

From: Robert Marks
Subject: RE: [Groff] Adding fonts to groff -- instructions?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:04:51 +1100 (EST)

Ted suggests adding the font to /font/devps/DESC (see below).
What is the purpose of this?
I haven't done it and things seem to work, but perhaps I'm missing something.

--
Robert MARKS, Australian Graduate School of Management,
              UNSW SYDNEY, NSW 2052, Australia

Disclaimer: http://www.agsm.edu.au/email_disclaimer.html