Re: [Groff] unicode support, part 3: abstract glyph datatype

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] unicode support, part 3: abstract glyph datatype
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:14:07 +0100 (CET)

> Here is the patch that introduces an abstract data type glyph_t for
> a glyph "index".  [...]

Bruno, thanks a lot for your many patches.  It will take some time
until I've digested the code and applied it to the CVS.

BTW, I can't see an Email with the title `unicode support, part 1'.
Have you forgotten to send it, or was it too big to come through, and
I've mistakenly discarded it from the mailing list queue?