Re: [GROFF] Groff wiki?

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: [GROFF] Groff wiki?
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:32:03 -0500

On Feb 1, 2006, at 10:10 PM, Larry Kollar wrote:

Robert Goulding wrote:

Has there been any movement on the groff wiki? Yet more interesting snippets and tips have been posted recently - it would be nice to preserve them somewhere accessible!

I've been adding the tips and other goodies I have archived -- in fact, I had intended to point people to a "fonts" HOWTO that I put together a couple days ago. It could probably use a little attention... if you see something that needs to be added or fixed, click the "Edit" link at the bottom of the page and fix it!

http://www.port.de/cgi-bin/groff/ConvertingTrueTypeFonts (PostScript too, obviously)

I didn't know there was already something set up! I'll start adding some stuff myself soon.

Robert.