Re: [Groff] Syntax highlighting on Mac OSX

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Syntax highlighting on Mac OSX
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 22:32:11 -0500

Robert Ullrey wrote:

I am writing to see if anyone on the list has written a syntax highlighing code for groff, trogg, roff, mom for any of the GUI applications on the Mac OSX platform. Currently I use aquaemacs which does have it, but would like to write in SubEthaEdit or TextMate.

Vim for Mac (both Gvim and the vim shipped with Tiger) support syntax highlighting for general groff. There's a Java editor called jEdit that (I think) also can do it. Having vi codes programmed into my fingers over 20 years ago, I tend to not bother with other text editors. ;-)

--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"