Book vise/binding press (was Re: [Groff] "creep" and booklets)

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Book vise/binding press (was Re: [Groff] "creep" and booklets)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:18:42 -0500

I couldn't find the PDF on my computer... but I had better luck finding the
original in Google -- it was from a Linux Gazette article. The article includes
notes that make the PDF more understandable (the link to the PDF is at the
bottom of the article).

http://linuxgazette.net/issue47/nielsen.html

The article also mentions a utility called "mpage" that handles all imposition
chores with one command. It doesn't compensate for creep as far as I can tell,
but if you use a 4-page (one sheet) signature, you can ignore both creep and
sewing issues.

http://www.mesa.nl/download.html

-- Larry