[Groff] Re: website

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [Groff] Re: website
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 21:54:26 -0700 (MST)

   > I wonder if this is on the ffii site, not gnu.org.  Is the gnu.org
   > page (at /software/groff) a mirror of the ffii site?

   For simplicity, they are the same.

Apparently not, since I've uploaded a change to gnu.org which is
not reflected at ffii.org.

   > If so, is seperate access needed?

   What exactly do you mean?  My working cycle is

Do I need a seperate user name and password for ffii.org?

     . Copy `groff.html' to ffii.org.

What is the path and access method for ffii.org?

It seems a bit odd to have two seperate web sites.  One should be
considered (and act as) a mirror of the other.  I could also have
/software/groff at gnu.org removed, and update www.gnu.org to
use ffii.org.