Re: [Groff] Re: [Fwd: pdfmark troubles]

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: [Fwd: pdfmark troubles]
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:32:37 +0100 (CET)

> The following is my reply to a private enquiry from Zvezdan
> Petkovic, reproduced here with his permission:--

Keith, if you like I can make you a member of the `groff developer'
team so that you can commit your code directly to the CVS.  To do that
I ask you to create an account on savannah.gnu.org.

> If you want to understand how pdfroff works, you can examine the
> script, (it's just Bourne shell scripting), for the full details.
> Here's a very brief outline:-- [...]

In case this isn't already in the pdfroff documentation I ask you to
add it.  Perhaps a second, simpler example file (as included in this
mail) is of great use also for many people.